SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER (Ref #: (Ref No: OHSC 4/2019))
Salary: R299 709 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
– Bachelor’s degree or National diploma in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management or related field. At least three (3) years experience in supply chain management or procurement, which must include experience in tenders, contracts management, assets management and bid administration in the public sector.
– Excellent computer skills in MS Office software
– A valid driver’s licence.
– Administer the implementation and maintenance of the OHSC supply chain management strategy and management frameworks
– Administer the OHSC Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) annual procurement plans
– Administer the OHSC supply chain database
– Administer the OHSC tender and procurement management processes
– Administer the OHSC supply chain and contract management processes
– Administer the OHSC asset registers as well as management plans and processes
– Assist with OHSC assets and inventory audits
– Assist with the reporting of supply chain management information.
Closing Date: 01 APRIL 2019
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Ms A Louw, at tel: (012) 339 8699/8687
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID and driver's licence must be attached. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect/no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.