Personal Assistant (PA) to the Executive Manager: Complaints Management (12 month contract position) (OHSC 3/2021) (Ref #: OHSC 3/2021)
Salary: R 376 596 plus 37% in lieu of benefits
- A bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Support, Office Administration/Management or related field.
- At least six years’ experience in rendering secretarial/personal assistant duties of which four must have been as a Personal Assistant to senior management.
- Problem-solving, decision making, communication (written and verbal) and conflict resolution.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion. Good planning and organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Willingness to work outside the normal working hours.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Manage the Executive Manager’s appointment and meeting schedule.
- Manage and facilitate the Executive Manager’s communication and relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation, production and administration of the Executive Manager’s business documents.
- Manage travel arrangements and itinerary for the Division.
- Manage the office as well as the relevant resources.
- Administer the Executive Manager’s expenditure records and reports.
- Manage documents into and out of the office.
- Assist with management and reporting of staff performance in the relevant unit.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021 at 16:00
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above posts. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand delivered applications may be submitted to reception at the OHSC building, No 79 Steve Biko Road, Prinshof, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to Private Bag X 21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID and drivers licence (where applicable) must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference number on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.