PA to the Chief Executive Officer (Ref #: OHSC1/2018)
Salary: R417 552 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- A Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Support, Office Administration/Management or related field.Â Additional qualifications in secretarial support or office administration will be an added advantage.
- At least 6 yearsâ€™ experience in rendering secretarial/personal assistant duties of which 5 years must have been as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Manager.
- Experience in the health or social services sector or a regulatory environment will be an advantage.
- Ability to research and analyse documents and situations.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills in MS Office packages.
- Typing speed of 70-90 words per minute.
- A valid driver`s licence will be an added advantage.
- Manage the CEO’s appointment schedule and meeting arrangements.
- Administer and facilitate the CEOâ€™s communications and relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation, production and administration of the CEOâ€™s business documents.
- Coordinate all CEOâ€™s meetings including all arrangements and logistics.
- Provide Secretariat services during meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements and itinerary for the CEO.
- Manage the office as well as the image and resources of the office.
- Administer the CEOâ€™s expenditure records and reports.
- Support the CEO in the management and reporting of performance and work productivity of management
Closing Date: 16th February 2018
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Ms A Louw, at tel: (012) 339 8699/8687
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted forÂ attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X 21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driverâ€™s licence must be attached. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not beÂ considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondenceÂ will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.