Office Manager: Office of the CEO (12 month contract position) (OHSC 2/2021) (Ref #: OHSC 2/2021)
Salary: An all-inclusive salary package of R869 007 per annum (basic salary consists of 70% or 76% of the total package, States contribution to the Government Employee Pension Fund (13% of basic salary) and a flexible portion). The flexible portion can be structured according to OHSC guidelines.
- A bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Support, Office Administration/Management or related field.
- At least six years’ experience in the role of office or business administrator, three of which must have been as an Office Manager to an Executive Manager/Senior Manager.
- Problem-solving, decision making, communication (written and verbal) and conflict resolution.
- Must have advanced computer skills.
- Willingness to work outside the normal working hours.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Manage the efficient functioning of the CEO’s office.
- Smooth running of day to day office duties: Manage CEO’s diary, appointments and scheduling of meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements and itinerary for the CEO.
- Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff.
- Implement and maintain office administrative systems.
- Manage the preparation and production of the CEO’s business documents.
- Liaise and manage communication and relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Manage office budgets and expenditure records.
- Lead and manage the office of the CEO’s programmes.
- Provide overall management of the office.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021 at 16:00
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above posts. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand delivered applications may be submitted to reception at the OHSC building, No 79 Steve Biko Road, Prinshof, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to Private Bag X 21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID and drivers licence (where applicable) must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference number on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.