Executive Manager: Compliance Inspections (OHSC 10/2020) (Ref #: OHSC 10/2020)
Salary: An all-inclusive salary package of R 1 251 183 per annum (basic salary consists of 70% of the total package), employer’s contribution to the Government Employee Pension Fund (13% of basic salary) and a flexible portion. The flexible portion can be structured according to OHSC guidelines.
- An NQF level 8 degree in Medicine, Nursing or a field related to patient care.
- Current registration with the relevant body/council.
- A post-graduate qualification in quality management, Public Health or Family Medicine would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in health service delivery and management of which at least five years must have been at a senior management level.
- Experience must include health care quality assurance/management and/ or health standards.
- Knowledge of healthcare policy and the regulatory framework is essential.
- Excellent communication and conflict handling skills as well as good stakeholder and interpersonal relations.
- Report writing on a senior level is required.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours and to travel regularly is essential.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Develop and implement frameworks and strategies for routine and specialised compliance inspections.
- Lead and provide guidance regarding the development and maintenance of plans and schedules for inspections.
- Ensure the reporting of inspection outcomes.
- Oversee the finalisation and production of compliance inspection information, data, reports, and notices as well as the compilation of Inspection Reports.
- Ensure the certification and performance management of Compliance Inspectors.
- Provide overall management and leadership of human resources, budget, policies, and systems within Compliance Inspection unit.
Closing Date: 1 June 2020
Enquiries: Ms. L Mashiane or Mr. M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: a practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for all the above posts as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted on line at www.ohsc.org.za. Kindly upload the documents as requested on-line. Ensure that your CV provides comprehensive details pertaining to previous experience. Certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID, driver’s licence and proof of registration are required to be uploaded. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed, e-mailed or hand delivered applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. Candidates called to an interview will be informed at the time of setting up the interview, if a practical test will form part of the selection process. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.