Assistant Director: Compliance Inspections (2 posts) (OHSC 15/2020) (Ref #: OHSC 15/2020)
Salary: R 470 040 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- A degree or diploma in the health sciences field.
- A current practicing certificate with the relevant body/council.
- A post-basic qualification in one of the following: Critical care, Operation room, Advanced midwifery or Trauma. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct patient care (Primary Health Care and/or Hospital care) as a unit or Operational Manager.
- Experience in the training of health care professionals and project management would be an added advantage.
- Skills required: computer literacy (word, excel and PowerPoint), report writing, problem-solving, decision making, communication (written and verbal) and conflict resolution.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be prepared to travel extensively and very frequently and willingness to work outside the normal working hours.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Planning for inspections and re-inspections.
- Conduct inspections and re-inspection visits to health establishments.
- Validate and complete inspection reports and recommendations.
- Participate in the orientation and training of other employees.
- Manage and account for the use of resources.
- Manage and mitigate risks.
Closing Date: 1 June 2020
Enquiries: Ms. L Mashiane or Mr. M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: a practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for all the above posts as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted on line at www.ohsc.org.za. Kindly upload the documents as requested on-line. Ensure that your CV provides comprehensive details pertaining to previous experience. Certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID, driver’s licence and proof of registration are required to be uploaded. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed, e-mailed or hand delivered applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. Candidates called to an interview will be informed at the time of setting up the interview, if a practical test will form part of the selection process. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.