Assistant Director: Complaints Centre and Assessment x2 Posts (12 month contract) (Ref #: OHSC/9/2018)
Salary: R444 693 per annum (plus 37 % in lieu of benefits)
- A three-year bachelorâ€™s degree or three year diploma/National Diploma in the Health Sciences field
- Current registration with the relevant professional body/council
- A post-graduate qualification in Healthcare, Medical Law or Quality Assurance will serve as an added advantage
- A minimum of a three (3) yearsâ€™ experience in the healthcare field
- Experience in managing healthcare quality and/or services will serve as an added advantage
- Knowledge of customer service, healthcare statutes and health standards
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Planning and organizational skills
- Computer and report writing skills
- A valid driverâ€™s license.
- Support the complaints screening framework and strategy
- Coordinate and administer the review of complaint registration resolutions and transfers
- Coordinate and administer the assessment of referred complaints
- Manage the screening of complaints to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with other OHSC units and external stakeholders in the management of complaints.
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho, tel. (012) 339 8699/8692
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driverâ€™s licence must be attached. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not beÂ considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondenceÂ will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.