Assistant Director: Board Support (12-month contract) (Ref #: OHSC: 3/2023)
Salary: R491 403 per annum plus 37% in lieu of benefits
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least 3 years’ experience in governance and board support functions
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- A Postgraduate qualification in public service administration and experience in board support in the public sector/health or social services/regulatory environment will both serve as advantages
- Registration with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Southern Africa (CSSA) would be a further advantage.
- Provide administrative support to the Board and Committees to ensure their effective and efficient functioning
- Co-ordinate and support the OHSC governance framework and arrangements
- Assist with the mitigation and control of legal risks to the OHSC
- Assist with the operational plans, performance plans and other administrative duties within the unit.
Closing Date: 13 February 2023 ((NO ONLINE APPLICATIONS ALLOWED))
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
((NO ONLINE APPLICATIONS ALLOWED)) Please Note: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above posts. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance. Hand delivered applications must be submitted to reception at the OHSC building, no 79 Steve Biko Road, Prinshof, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications must be sent to Private Bag x21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a comprehensive and detailed CV as well as certified copies of qualification certificates, including matric, ID, drivers’ licence and registration certificate (where applicable). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed, e-mailed or online applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. Candidate(s) will be subjected to various vetting processes.