Administrator: Payroll (Ref #: OHSC3/2018)
Salary: R226 611 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree/National Diploma in Finance or Accounting or related field.
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in payroll administration including all employee benefits.
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ working experience on Pastel payroll, VIP payroll, SAP payroll or related payroll administration software.
- Good communication and computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Assist with the implementation of the OHSC remuneration strategy and managing framework.
- Support the development and administration of the OHSC remuneration plans.
- Administer new employeesâ€™ registration and update the payroll system.
- Administer employee leave, housing allowance, medical aid, pension, claims and payroll preparation.
- Administer employee bonus payments, salary increases, and terminations.
- Assist with the OHSC payroll audits.
- Assist with reporting on payroll information.
- Ensure that all payroll information is adequately and systematically filed.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Ms A Louw, at tel: (012) 339 8699/8687
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driverâ€™s licence must be attached. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not beÂ considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondenceÂ will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.