Administrative Clerk (OHSC 4/2021) (Ref #: OHSC 4/2021)
Salary: R173 703 (plus applicable benefits)
- Grade 12 certificate
- At least one year’s experience in office administration which must include minute taking and arranging of meetings.
- Problem-solving, excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills
- A valid driver’s license.
- Provide full administrative assistance to the Senior Investigator: Health Care Cases and Investigators
- Arrange meetings including all logistics and arrangements as well as take minutes.
- Type memo’s/letter when required.
- Arrange for the procurement of goods and services through the supply change process
- Ordering and control of stationary.
- Filing as well as the recording of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintain the filing system and databases of the unit.
- Provide overall administrative support.
Closing Date: 03 May 2021
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above posts. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand delivered applications may be submitted to reception at the OHSC building, No 79 Steve Biko Road, Prinshof, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to Private Bag X 21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID and drivers licence (where applicable) must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference number on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.