Administrative Assistant: Health Systems Analysis and Registry (Ref #: OHSC 6/2021)
Salary: R 257 508 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- A three-year bachelor’s degree/three-year National Diploma in Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in office administration and information and records management.
- Experience must include cataloging, data capturing and the use of online search engines or databases.
- Experience in customer services would be an advantage.
- Good planning, problem solving, communication, organisational and conflict handling skills.
- Computer literate on Ms Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Support the administration of the health establishment registry.
- Source, search, validate and update the health establishment registry.
- Support data management, the submission of annual returns from health establishments and assist with the compilation of reports on annual returns submissions.
- Communicate and track correspondence with stakeholders and provide logistical support for stakeholder engagements.
- Provide administrative and support services to the Director and other staff in the unit.
- Manage correspondence to and from stakeholders.
Closing Date: 26 JULY 2021
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 942 7839/7808
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above posts. Applications should be submitted on line at www.ohsc.org.za .Kindly attach all relevant documentation as well as a CV in which experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), ID and drivers licence (where applicable) must be attached where requested. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed, posted, hand delivered or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.