Administration Officer: Complaints Centre and Assessment (12 month contract) (Ref #: OHSC/11/2018)
Salary: R 242 475 per annum (plus 37 % in lieu of benefits)
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree or National diploma in Public Management/Administration or related field
- At least two (2) yearsâ€™ experience in rendering of administrative duties which must include document management and organising of meetings/events
- Experience in customer service will be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office software
- Ability to work under pressure, client orientation and customer focus
- Good communication (Verbal & Written), time management, interpersonal relations, planning and organisational skills
- A valid driverâ€™s licence will be an added advantage.
- Provide administrative support to the Director
- Co-ordinate and assist with the management of financial and human resource of the office
- Provide support during the audit process
- Assist in the administration of projects, programmes, complaints database and branch events
- Establish and maintain filing and document retrieval system for the Unit
- Provide general administrative service for the unit
- Responsible for the documents registration, management of assets within the Unit
- Generate and follow up on internal and external correspondence including management of information from the Complaints Assessment and Call Centre units.
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho, tel. (012) 339 8699/8692
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driverâ€™s licence must be attached. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not beÂ considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondenceÂ will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.