Administration Assistant: Health Systems Analysis and Registry (Ref #: OHSC4/2018)
Salary: R226 611 per annum (plus applicable benefits)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or National Diploma in Office Administration or a related field.
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in office administration and/or information and records management which must include customer service, cataloging, data capturing and the use of online search engines or databases.
- Experience in customer service and document management will be an added advantage.
- Good planning, problem-solving, filing, organizing, interpersonal, computer (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Valid driverâ€™s licence.
- Support the administration of the health establishment registry.
- Source, search, validate and capture health establishment registry data.
- Support data management and monitoring systems for the health establishment registry.
- Communicate and track correspondence with stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and support services to the Director and staff members of the business unit.
- Send and track correspondence to and from stakeholders.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Enquiries: Ms E Ramphele - Tel: (012) 339-8660
PLEASE NOTE: A practical test relating to key areas of knowledge and skills may form part of the selection process for the above post as well as a competency assessment where relevant. Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driverâ€™s licence must be attached. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not beÂ considered. The OHSC reserves the right not to fill the above posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondenceÂ will be limited to short-listed candidates only; if notification of an interview is not received within 3 months after the closing date, applicants may regard their application as unsuccessful. The OHSC will not be liable where candidates use incorrect /no reference numbers on their applications. Candidate(s) will be subjected to personal suitability checks and other vetting procedures.